Friday, April 18, 2008

Best of Ryan Rowe aka Screw Yelp v2.3

21st Amendment Brewery

www.21st-amendment.com
Categories: Pubs, Breweries, Restaurants
Neighborhood: Soma

"Duude"
"Bro"
"Duuuuude"
"You going to the game?"
"Fuck Yeah"
"Sweeeeeet"
*high five*

Soooo douchey pre-game. And it hurts my heart.
Why?
Ive been coming here for years - I now work across the street and I still come in at least once a week for lunch...had some great beer(they have great beer!), some good bar food and had some great times.

The wait staff is great, the brewpub interior just 'feels' like a good place to drink, TV's with sports...21A is pretty rad.

But I can't stand the pre-game clientele. So whack.
09/20/2007

3 comments:

tommy o said...

This TOTALLY doesn't count. Three drinks!

The Dood said...

You're becoming a yelper Ryan. Thinking you're above everyone else, your opinion is the only one, either they're on your page or they are douche bags. Where's the love dood? I can give you hug if you need one. Tolerance can help you feel better about the world, its people, and even yourself. (my Tony Robbins Moment)

Nob Hill Forreal said...

"the dood" = patrick swayze from Donnie Darko?