The party ripped, 'staches were filthy and all was right with the world.
I wish I had more of a picture to paint for those who werent there, but I drank the paint and don't remember many of the details. So all in all, the party was a success!
Here's a list of things that I do remember happening in no particular order:
- I met a lot of neighbors, however, do not even know what they look like and definitely don't remember names
- Heard that M.I.A song with the guns probably a million times...or at least it felt like it
- We should have had an award of series of awards for best mustache(s)
- EVERYONE wanted to smoke me out on our "back patio" that isn't a patio at all and is totally enclosed
- Whoa, theres a party going on out front!
- Neighbor in a robe(and nothing else) asked me to close the windows - not that interesting, but I remember it
- Someone complimented me on leaving the good toilet paper out for the party - I replied "well, Im a man who appreciates a soft 2-ply"
- That dessert wine (or whatever it was)...terrible idea
- Jello shots with Everclear...EXCELLENT idea
- Pigs in a blanket...even BETTER idea
- Mustaches EVERYWHERE...on people, walls, ceiling, pictures, posters, floors, windows, sidewalk, you get the picture
- It felt like every person I saw I had totally forgotten I invited them, leading to that overexaggerated "OMG" moment
- If you're a 3am party straggler, you need to bring beer or pizza or something. Your "im totally friendly and interested in hearing what you have to say" attitude gets you nowhere at this time